Many people use their computer for hours on end, which can lead to aches and pains in the neck, hands, wrists, or arms. If you are looking for a way to prevent these ailments from affecting your work day while also increasing productivity then consider using a wireless mouse.
A wireless mouse allows you to move around freely while still being able to use your computer without causing strain on your body. This is especially important if you find yourself working long hours at the office or even at home when no one else is watching!
- You will be able to enjoy playing games or doing work on your computer.
- The corsair wireless mouse is light weight and versatile, so you can use it with almost any surface.
- With a range of up to 10 meters, the corsair wireless mouse will let you go from one end of your house to the other without having to worry about disconnecting or losing signal.
- There are no cords that can tangle which means that this device comes with less stress.
How Do I Setup My Corsair RGB Wireless Mouse?
- Connect the wireless receiver to your computer.
- Install the software from Corsair‘s website onto your computer.
- Turn on your mouse and wait for it to synchronize with the receiver.
- Download a program called Prismatic, which allows you to customize how each of your button’s work.
- Assign a specific color or pattern to each button, making them easier to identify in the heat of battle online games.
How Do I Turn On My Corsair Wireless Mouse?
- Check to make sure the mouse is charged.
- Connect the receiver to your computer with a USB cable.
- Turn on wireless mode by pressing and holding the button for 3 seconds until you see “wireless” in LED status light.
- Press any key or move mouse to wake up from sleep mode.
- The receiver should now be blinking, indicating that it’s ready to pair with your mouse.
- Find the small receiver light on your mouse – it will be flashing green when paired successfully.
Things You Didn’t Know About Corsair Wireless Mouse
The Corsair wireless mouse is an excellent choice for people who need to use their hands for other tasks at the same time that they are using a computer. The wireless mouse can be used on any surface, and it has a plug-and-play USB receiver. This means you don’t have to install any software or drivers in order to get it working with your computer system. It also features two customizable buttons that make it easy to switch between applications without having to rely on the keyboard shortcuts which can sometimes take up too much time during busy days at work.
The CMR-WMS0013 model is a great way to save on your electric bill. You won’t have the hassle of charging it every month, and you’ll get up to 18 months before having to replace or recharge its battery!